Hessler off line

Du willst Dich vorstellen, verabschieden oder jemandem gratulieren? Dann bist Du hier richtig.
Antworten
ladder106
Neuling
Neuling

Hessler off line

Beitrag von ladder106 »

Can anyone help me contact Stefan for spart parts. I've had no contact for weeks.

Thank You in advance.

Ray
Bambi
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Hessler off line

Beitrag von Bambi »

Hello Ray, old friend!
He's been busy for weeks (Off-road-days, Family-Holidays, Hard Alpi in Italy, Blue-Day-Rallye, maybe preparing for Intermot at Cologne in the beginning of Octobre). Perhaps that's the reason(s). Please drop me a line if he doesn't answer in the next few days, I'll try to reach him for you!
I hope everything is well with you and your loved ones. Somehow I haven't been in Adventure Riders-Forum too much during the last years. As the talk in our DR Big-appartement started to be the same all the time. A few months ago I started riding a DR Big-outfit because, being an old short-ass with joints weak of age I wasn't able to get on that big (Big) solo-bike anymore ...
Kind regards and all my best wishes to you, Bambi
\'Find me kindness, find me beauty, find me truth\' (Dreamtheater \'Learning to live\')
Tip: http://www.morow.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (fantastisches Progressive Rock Radio)
Antworten